Click the name to open pdf in a new tab for more info about the poster.
- Joanna Kobosko, Clinical Psychologist, PhD in psychology, working at the Institute of Physiology and Pathology of Hearing, Warsaw, Poland: Posttraumatic growth in postlingually deaf CI users – the role of social support coping amongst other coping strategies
- Tom Campbell, Medizinische Physik and Cluster of Excellence Hearing4all, Universität Oldenburg, D-26111 Oldenburg (Germany/Finland/England): Ascending sub-cortical causal informational flow in a person with a cochlear implant
- Marjatta Takala, professor of special education (Finland): Hearing-Impaired Pupils in Mainstream Education in Finland – Teachers’ Experiences of Inclusion and Support
- Dr. Björn Petersen, Music in the Brain, Aarhus University (Denmark): Effects of a Novel Sound Processing Strategy on Music Perception and Enjoyment in Cochlear Implant Users
- Inge Doorn, Secretaris OPCI (The Netherlands): Supporting Hearing in Elderly Citizens
- Valerie Looi, PhD; M Clin Audiol; P/Grad Dip Music Therapy, Sydney Cochlear Implant Research Centre & Ritva Torppa, PhD, Speech therapist, University lecturer, Logopedics, University of Helsinki & Sanna Kotkas, Student in Logopedics, University of Helsinki & Reetta Viljanen, Student in Logopedics, University of Helsinki